So I know I told you I'd post pics of that Trencher Company I urbexed, but I haven't gotten the chance to go back yet. It's tough to get there, not to mention that I have to bring a friend or two.

I promise the instant I do get pics I will put them here!




So, in other news... who here likes giant robots? That should be a resounding yes. Super Robot Wars is a legendary series of Japan, where everyone from Gunbuster and Gundam Wing teaming up with Tekkaman and The Big O in a giant robot strategy RPG. Problem is, all these anime companies in Japan can be easily coerced into working in one game. With America, though, all the game licenses are split up over multiple companies, causing trouble for the games to be released in America. Tatsunoko VS. Capcom ran into similar problems, but managed to lose only one character in the transition. Additionally, the fact that many of these mecha haven’t shown up in America, and the game kinda loses it’s charm.

Still, Atlus has plugged on. A spinoff series, Super Robot Wars: Original Generation, features completely new mecha and characters. This was much easier to bring to America, so three of it’s title have come. A new animated series, Super Robot Wars: OG The Inspector, will begin airing soon in Japan. This is not the first Super Robot Wars animated series to be released in Japan.
Crunchyroll has announced via press release (hosted by ANN) that they will be simulcasting the series. Subtitled, the series starts on October 3rd.

17 comments:

Great post keep going :))
i like this blog:)

I like giant robots :)

Nice nice, keep up the good posts!

cool!supportin bro :)

wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

Great post!!keep going :)

looks interesting gonna follow ur blog for a while!

Giant robots are interesting. I'm gonna keep checking your blog out.

here for the love!

cool story, bro.

oh yeah giant robots

wow nice blog! i love mechs

Not into this that much good blog though overall :)

Thanks for the update, keep the posts comin!

Cool post! Supporting.

Visit my blog(s) please :)

nice post, not a big fan of giant robots though

Nice post, thx for sharing :)

http://vanstino.blogspot.com/

nice post

Post a Comment

Followers

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.